Wednesday, July 6, 2011

onus of life

The biggest responsibility ever,


I, me, myself. When the maker sent me down he sent me with a purpose, something to learn, something to achieve. It is my responsibility to myself that I do it and not throw away the life, running after mundane things. If I can make that small difference to the world then I have to. to discover the perfection that I am after all God does not make defective pieces.

Second is the nurturing of my two daughters, to guide to realize their strengths and learn their weakness. To make them live and experience the wonder that we call nature and the magic we call life.

The most important like the Buddha said, is to start and to finish.



ನನ್ನಗೆ ಹೊರೆಸಿದ ಅತಿ ದೊಡ್ಡ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಪ್ಲಿನ್ಕ್ಯ್ ಕೇಳುತ್ತಾಳೆ

ನನ್ನ, ನಾನು ಮರೆತರೇನು ಸುಖವಿದೆ? ತನ್ನತನವ ತೊರೆದರೇನು ಸೊಗಸಿದೆ? ಆತ್ಮಜ್ಞಾನ ಈ ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ನಾವೇನೋ ಕಲಿಯುವುದು ಇದೆ, ನಾವೇನೋ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಲ್ಲುವುದಿದೆ ಇದೆ ನಮ್ಮ ಕೂಡಲ ಸಂಗನನು ಒಲಿಸುವ ಪರಿ.

ಇನ್ನೊದು ನನ್ನ ಮಗಳನ್ದಿರು, ಅವರಿಗೂ ಈ ಅರಿವು ಬೇಕು, ಅವರ ಬಾಳ ಹದಯಾಯಲ್ಲಿ ನಾವು ತೋರುಕಂಬಗಷ್ಟೇ, ಆದರೆ ಅದರ ಅಗತ್ಯವಿದೆ ಪ್ರಕೃತಿಯ ವಿಸ್ಮಯ ಆತ್ಮದ ಜ್ಞಾನ ಸತ್ಯ ನಿತ್ಯದ ಸಂತುಲ ಪಡೆಯುವುದು ಅಗತ್ಯ.

ಅಂತರ್ ಜ್ಯೋತಿ, ಬಾಹರ್ ಜ್ಯೋತಿ, ಪ್ರತಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಪರಾತ್ಪರಂ, ಜ್ಯೋತಿರ್ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಆತ್ಮಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಶಿವತ್ಮಕಂ.

ಎಲ್ಲಕಿಂತಃ ಮುಖ್ಯವಾಗಿ ಸಾಖ್ಯ ಮುನಿ ಅಂದಂತೆ ಯಾತ್ರೆ ಪ್ರಾರಂಭಿಸುವುದು ಮುಖ್ಯ ಅಂತೆಯೇ ಅದರ ಅನ್ತ್ಯಸೆರುವುದು ಮುಖ್ಯ.





No comments:

Post a Comment