Thursday, July 7, 2011

unforgetables

What is it that I am good in remembering, what is that I tend to forget


Rather than remembering which to me is a checklist, I have a to do list neatly filed in 6 top priorities format. So I would rather talk about not forgetting than remembering.

There are moments of joy, there are moments of despair, there are hands that help when in despair, those hands I cannot forget.

There are teachers, who create an awareness within you, not necessarily at a school they are what I cannot forget,

There are lessons learnt in humility, and wonderment of life those are the moments I cannot forget

For the rest of the mundane things to remember like dates, time appointments I have check lists and mobile alarms.

ಸ್ಮೃತಿ

ನೀವೇನು ಸ್ಮರಣೆ ಮಾಡಬಲ್ಲಿರಿ? ಏನು ಮರೆಯಬಲ್ಲಿರ್ರಯೆಂದು ಪ್ಲಿನ್ಕ್ಯ್ ಕೇಳುತ್ತಲೇ.

ಹರಿಯ ಸ್ಮರಣೆ ಎನ್ನೋದು ಬಹಳ ಸುಲಭ. ಆದರೆ ಸ್ಮರಣೆ ನೆನಪುಗಲಾದರೆ ಅದು ಬೇರೇನೂ ಆಗುತ್ತದೆ.

ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಬಂದ ಚಿಕ್ಕ ಪುಟ್ಟ ಕ್ಷಣಗಳು, ದುಃಖದಲ್ಲಿ ನೆರವು ನೀಡಿದ ಕೈಗಳು, ಬಿಸಿಲಲ್ಲಿ ನೆರಳು ನೀಡಿದ ಮರಗಳು,ಇವುಗಲ್ಲನ್ನು ಮರೆಯಬಲ್ಲೇವೆ?

ಜಾರಿದಾಗ ಎಬ್ಬಿಸದ ಕೈಗಳು, ಜೀವನದ ಮೂಲ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಕಳಿಸಿದ ಸುಪ್ತ ಗುರುಗಳು. ಜೀವನದ ವಿಸ್ಮಯವನ್ನು ಅರಿವುಮಾದಿಸಿದ ಜೀನರುe ಇವರನ್ನು ಸ್ಮರಿಸುತ್ತೆವಲ್ಲ.

ಮಿಕ್ಕಿದ್ದ ಸಣ್ಣಪುಟ್ಟ ಕಾರ್ಯಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಂದರೆ ಮುಹೂರ್ತ,ವೆಳಾಪಟ್ಟಿ, ಸಾಮಾನು ಪಟ್ಟಿ ಅಂತ ಪಟ್ಟಿ ಮಾಡೋದಿದೆ





No comments:

Post a Comment