Thursday, July 7, 2011

worry

In bed hospitalized, for more than a month and half, isolation.


An unwanted, trait started dominating, you guessed right, worry.

I was worried about everything but now ask me what exactly worried me I don’t know, maybe it was because I was not in control of situations that surrounded me, I could not be sure of the end result. When an unknown woman told me, you have been awakened to do something, just do it.

I just tried to sit up the first few times it hurt, and then I figured how to get up without hurting myself.

Putting off was another way. It was just my fear talking.

That’s when it occurred that I was fantasizing or rather creating situations and reacting to it. After all worry is the extension of fear and lack of self confidence. Maybe this worry makes me attract things and situation that I don’t want or need in my life.

Maybe it is time to put a little faith in myself and my guardian angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment